The Mind-Blowing Benefits of 4 Mushrooms
Start taking advantage of the interesting benefits of mushrooms. Check this out!
0:00 Introduction: Are mushrooms healthy?
1:50 Mushroom benefits
5:58 Learn more about natural alternatives for cancer!
Let’s talk about the health benefits of mushrooms. Mushrooms are fungi with certain chemicals that we can use to support our health.
The top four mushrooms you need to know about and their benefits:
1. Reishi mushrooms
• May help reduce anxiety and stress
• May help promote better sleep
2. Lion’s mane mushrooms
• May help support cognitive function
• May help repair and regenerate nerve tissue and the myelin sheath around the nerves
• May help support nerve growth
• May help increase BDNF
3. Shiitake mushrooms
• May help support healthy blood pressure
• May help support healthy cholesterol levels
• May help promote a healthy gut microbiome
• May help increase killer T cells
4. Turkey tail mushrooms
• May have anticancer properties
• May help strengthen the immune system
• May help reduce inflammation
ADD YOUR SUCCESS STORY HERE:
FREE COURSE➜ ➜
Talk to a Product Advisor to find the best product for you!
Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Dr. Berg's products. Product Advisors are available Monday through Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday 9am-5pm EST.
* At this time, we no longer offer Keto Consulting and our Product Advisors will only be advising on which product is best for you and advise on how to take them.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 57, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
Follow Me On Social Media:
Send a Message to his team:
ABOUT DR. BERG:
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching! I hope this helps explain the interesting benefits of mushrooms. I’ll see you in the next video.